In 2018, in the implementation of the National Healthcare Project, which includes 8 federal projects, such as “Control of Cardiovascular Diseases” and “Development of a Network of National Medical Research Centers and Implementation of Innovative Medical Technologies” were adopted.
The goal of the National Healthcare Project is to increase life expectancy at birth to 78 years by 2024 (to 80 years by 2030).
The project aims to reduce mortality from circulatory diseases to 450 cases per 100,000 population in 2024.
In the implementation of the federal project “Development of a network of national medical research centers (NMRC) and the introduction of innovative medical technologies” it is planned to form a network of NMRC and introduce innovative medical technologies, including a system of early diagnosis and remote monitoring of patients’ health status, improving the quality of medical care to the population of the Russian Federation.
«E.Meshalkin National Medical Research Center» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation is defined as the head healthcare institution for 27 constituent entities of the Russian Federation on the profile of “cardiovascular surgery “:
Ural Federal District
- Kurgan region
- Sverdlovsk region
- Tyumen region (without autonomies)
- Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug – Yugra
- Chelyabinsk region
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District
Siberian Federal District
- Altai Republic
- Altai region
- Irkutsk region
- Kemerovo region
- Krasnoyarsk region
- Novosibirsk region
- Tomsk region
- Republic of Tuva
- The Republic of Khakassia
- Omsk region
Far Eastern Federal District
- Amur region
- Jewish Autonomous Region
- Zabaykalsky Krai
- The Republic of Buryatia
- Kamchatka Krai
- Magadan Region
- The Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Primorsky Krai
- Khabarovsk region
- Sakhalin Region
- Chukotka Autonomous District
In accordance with the Regulations on the formation of a network of NMRC and on the organization of their activities (order of the Ministry of Health of Russia dated 03.13.2019 No. 125) as part of «E.Meshalkin National Medical Research Center» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation created an organizational and methodological service.
Structure of the organizational and methodological service:
- Organizational and methodological Department
- Group for analysis, monitoring and examination of the quality of medical care in the regions
- Group for the development of educational, information technologies and export of services
Main functions of the organizational and methodological service:
- Organization and control over the implementation of activities provided for by the Plan of Federal State Budgetary Institution «E.Meshalkin National Medical Research Center» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation on the implementation of the functions of NMRC profile “cardiovascular surgery”.
- Organizational and methodological management of the “anchor” regional, republican, regional, district medical organizations of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation or medical organizations performing their functions, in the profile of “cardiovascular surgery”:
– monitoring the demographic situation, indicators of morbidity and mortality from diseases of the circulatory system, auditing the organization of medical care to patients with cardiovascular diseases in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation through field work and remotely using medical information systems, developing action plans to reduce them;
– conducting consultations/consultations using telemedicine technologies;
– conducting scientific and practical events in the teleconference mode, including with the analysis of complex cases and demonstration operations;
– introduction and replication of new modern methods of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in medical organizations of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, including those included in clinical guidelines based on the results of clinical testing;
– providing methodological assistance to medical organizations of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in organizing the provision of medical care, building a quality control system for medical care.
3. Analytical activity in the profile «cardiovascular surgery»
– analysis of clinical recommendations (treatment protocols), including criteria for evaluating the quality of medical care, procedures for providing medical care, and standards of medical care;
– analysis of drug supply and circulation of medical devices in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
– analysis of the volume and structure of surgical care for the population with cardiovascular diseases;
– analysis of the staffing of medical organizations in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the field of “cardiovascular surgery” (“X-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment”), development of proposals in the field of training (retraining) of medical personnel.
4. Assessment of the level of health informatization in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
5. Formation of demanded areas of development in the interests of health care in the field of “cardiovascular surgery” and ensuring the rapid introduction of modern methods of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation in practical health care;
6. Development, adaptation and support of the educational information environment, provision of information support for the organizational and methodological activities of the Center as part of NMRC.
7. Participation in the development of communication activities to raise awareness of foreign citizens about medical and educational services of the Federal State Budgetary Institution «E. Meshalkin National Medical Research Center» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.